Nylon and Vinyl Powder Coating in Long Island
Nylon and vinyl powder coatings are strong and durable. Call Advanced Surface Finishing!
We have been creating and providing powder coating finishes for more than 25 years.
Strong and Durable Powder Coating
Nylon and vinyl powder coatings add strength and durability to any surface or structure.
Nylon powder coating is abrasion, solvent and alkali resistant. It has a low coefficient to friction and is machinable and autoclavable.
Additionally, vinyl powder coating has good weatherability and high tear strength. It also resists most acids and alkalis, and offers excellent electrical insulation.
Call Advanced Surface Finishing for nylon and vinyl powder coating options!
«A superior powder coating finish for perfect result»
Ease of Application
At Advanced Surface Finishing, we have the skills and experience to handle any of your project needs. Powder coating is a material that can be safely and easily applied. In fact:
- One-coat coverage often reduces production time and related costs.
- Wraparound effect achieves full, two-side coverage of some products after spraying only one side.
- The coating process is easily controlled and automated.
- Powder coatings require no pre-mixing, viscosity adjustments or stirring.
«Complies with all industrial standards»
Why Choose Us?
- Over 25 years of experience
- State-of-the-art technology
- Free test coating of sample parts
- Superior quality finish
- Fast turnaround – 48 hours
- Flexible finishing services