Metal Powder Coating
Advanced Surface Finishing provides superior techniques for powder coating metal products used in specialized environments. We offer our services for powder coating aluminum, tool steel, mild steel, and stainless steel. Our high-caliber coatings are engineered to match the specifications of a broad range of industries. Count on us if you need metal powder coating for applications such as:
- • Steel Sheets
- • Extrusions
- • Aluminum Die Casting Parts
- • Weldments
- • Metal Wires
- • Metal Tubing
We accommodate part sizes that reach up to 9 feet in width and in height and up to 30 feet in length. The maximum weight that we can accommodate is two tons. Clients with special requests or specifications may schedule a consultation to discuss various coating, coloring, or finishing options.
Our powder coating services include:
- • Drop shipping within the New York Metropolitan area
- • Electronic Data Interchange (EDI)
- • Bar Coding
- • Packing and Labeling
- • Equipment Masking
- • Tooling and Racking
- • Color Matching
The ASF Advantage
At Advanced Surface Finishing, we do not settle for the average output. We strive to exceed our clients' expectations by offering them the following:
- • Top-caliber surface finishing
- • State of the art coating techniques and facilities
- • Fast turnaround
- • Strict quality control
- • Free test coating for sample parts
Why Powder Coating?
Powder coating aluminum and other metal products is a cost-effective way to protect both ferrous and non-ferrous items. Powder coating is a type of finishing that provides:
- • Protection from corrosive substances
- • Resistance to wear and tear
- • Better gripping assistance
- • Reliable shielding from electromagnetic interference (EMI) or radio frequency interference (RFI)
- • Insulation for electrical components
Powder Coating vs. Liquid Coating
- • Environmentally Friendly - Powder coating does not make use of harmful solvents and the process emits lower organic compounds (VOC).
- • Thicker Coating - The process produces thicker coatings than the conventional liquid coating.
- • Recyclable - Excess powder coatings can be collected and reused, unlike liquid coating.
- • Improved Appearance - Powder coated products produce a smoother finish, with less difference between a horizontally coated surface and a vertically coated surface.
Need help in powder coating metal products? E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or call us toll-free at 800-244-4022 for a quick quote today!