Powder Coating Specialist in Long Island
Our State of the Art Powder Coating (NY) Technology Creates Superior Finishes
At Advanced Surface Finishing (ASF), our job is to create superior finishes for our customers. It is all we do and we do a superb job.
There are few coating companies who are as dedicated and proficient as we are at producing such fine finishes.
We have become an industry leader because we understand the demanding requirements and needs of our customers. This has allowed us to continue delivering the kind of powder coating New York manufacturers and others have relied on for over 25 years. We are your best partner for producing a high quality finished product your company can be proud of.
We know that you depend on us to deliver exceptional coatings on schedule to meet your commitment to your clients. Our reputation for quality and on-time delivery is one of the things that set us apart from other companies.
With our state of the art technology and our dedication to customer satisfaction, we are confident we will meet all your surface finishing needs.
Our Powder Coating Capabilities
Our advanced electrostatic coating services for both industrial and architectural companies include:
- Nylon & Vinyl
- Custom Coatings
- Specialty Coatings
- & Protective Coating
This environmentally friendly powder coating in New York can be applied to:
- MDF Board
In addition, using TIGER Drylac Specialty Thermal Spray, we can provide surface treatments for ceramics, plastics, and more.
Comprehensive Powder Coating Design Solutions
As experts in surface treatments, we can apply a wide array of coatings to these materials. With an ever expanding palette of colors, surface textures, and reflective qualities, we can deliver the different characteristics and properties that you demand. Our decades of experience have given us the skills to meet all your requirements and create the perfect look called for by your designs.
Advanced Surface Finishing has an extensive list of coating solutions. Our advanced methods of applying decorative and protective finishes not only create a superior finish, but also will add lasting value to any product to which it is applied.
We look forward to assisting you in finding effective surface coating solutions. If you have any questions, please contact us toll-free at 855-244-5210 today!
Benefits of Powder Coating
Powder coating is an advanced method of applying a decorative and protective finish to a wide range of materials and products that are used by both industries and consumers.
The powder used for the powder coating process is a mixture of finely ground particles of pigment and resin, which is sprayed onto a surface to be coated.
The charged powder particles adhere to the electrically grounded surfaces until heated and fused into a smooth coating in a curing oven. The result is a uniform, durable, high-quality, and attractive finish.
Powder coating is the fastest-growing finishing technology in North America, representing over 10% of all industrial finishing applications.
- Up to 99 percent of over sprayed powder can be reclaimed. Captured powder is typically sieved and returned to the feed system, mixed with virgin powder and reused. The high reclaim efficiencies of Nordson powder coating booths typically allow powder coaters to achieve overall powder coating system efficiency in excess of 95 percent.
- Very high material utilization rates minimize waste and associated disposal costs.
- Clean-up and waste disposal costs are minimal, since practically all powder coating materials contain no VOCs and are not considered hazardous waste.
- Eliminates use of solvents and the need to maintain viscosity balance and flash-off time requirements.
- Allows users to achieve a broad range of coating thicknesses (typically ranging from one to eight mils) in one pass without runs or sags.
- Minimizes rejects since damaged coatings can be blown off before heat is applied to the parts.
- Eliminates the need for fresh air make-up and reduces air conditioning costs since all air is typically returned to the plant.
Ease of Application
- One-coat coverage often reduces production time and related costs.
- Wraparound effect achieves full, two-side coverage of some products after spraying only one side.
- Coating process is easily controlled and automated.
- Powder coatings require no pre-mixing, viscosity adjustments or stirring.
- Several available powder materials provide coating uniformity and consistent edge coverage, and deliver a wide range of coating thicknesses for superior corrosion resistance.
- Numerous powder formulations meet the broadest spectrum of requirements for final finish color, gloss, hardness, weathering, abrasion and chemical resistance.